Monday, June 16, 2008

The Black Sheep has arrived

Jessica's frame finally surfaced and should be built up by the end of the week. Unfortunately the cranks were installed already so it was tough to get a good pic of just the frame but I needed to get at least one shot.



I like the lines of the frame and the welds look really nice up close. These frames are built right up the road in Ft Collins, CO. They build some interesting bikes and will do anything custom that one could hope for. Its tough to find a standard straight tubed hardtail pictured on his website. I do like his SS Cross models and the team discount makes a 1/2 price custom frame very enticing but I have neither the money nor the space for another bike right now.



I think this will be a really cool looking bike once it is built up.

1 comment:

riderx said...

Looks nice! Can't wait to see it built up.