Thursday, October 2, 2008

fall


I'm sure this pamphlet is still blowing in the wind down by prl st if anyone is interested.

The riding has been mixed and almost infrequent as of late. My fixed gear commuter has been the bike I try to find an excuse to ride whenever possible, sometimes spinning around town running errands for a couple hrs at a time and always taking the longest way possible.

My designated driver. I got this frame in 87 while I was in high school. This was my first bike that was not a BMX bike.


The JV game is on tonight and what a great debate it will be!... I am wondering which will be more humorous, the debates or the The Office? I anticipate that listening to these two squawk like the Aflac duck, will be about as much fun as chewing glass but I will tune in and get involved. The reason we are here in the first place is because most americans never cared to get involved.


Did you know you can legally bet on the election? The odds on Palin dropping out before the race are now 8:1 compared to 20:1 when they first announced she was the gop vp nom. They actually have odds on her trying to marry her daughter off before the election as well. The real shocker was odds that I move out of the US, 2:1 now. We are living in strange times indeed.

No comments: