Friday, July 3, 2009

Indy day



Wouldn't you know it, the replacement IF showed up 3+ weeks early. I will say it looks much better than these late evening photos could possibly translate. Too bad I don't have the parts right now to get it up and running but all in good time.

Heading up this afternoon to Brek to take a poke at last years Firecracker50 time. I am throwing the dice a little by gearing for the climbs but I think it will all work out in the end. I will say this is the easiest gear I have ever ridden on a singlespeed mtn bike. We shall see how the chips fall.

Meeting the new mexican crew up there as well so it should be quite the social affair. I am feeling a little off my game right now but this will still be a great event and maybe I can find someone nice to pace me up the climbs out of town, hint hint.

Happy Cat Day!

No comments: