Friday, July 31, 2009

LE 2009

Heading out to the Laramie Enduro this afternoon. The course should be great with the recent rain and dry forecast from tomorrow. I am still unsure on a gear and will most likely just go with what I got but I was tempted to take it up 53.4 GI. I test rode this the other day and it wasn't half bad but I am guessing the end of the course may be a bit tough on that gear and I'm going back it down to the original plan of basically 52 GI.

Strange thing is, I am having some type of allergic reaction to something I ate or drank. It could have been a new drink mix I was trying but I'm unsure at this point. Either way, I have some facial swelling and some type of skin irritation from it. I halted everything and I am hoping it mellows out by tomorrow. I don't think it will be a factor, I feel fine otherwise.

Jessica got into the race late and only had a week to get ready after a long stretch out of town for an art show so she is sticking with her gear from last year.

Should be quick and dirty and we'll be back down here for a mtn sun session by evening.