Sunday, July 26, 2009

keep it rolling

I think they should bring back this stage to see who is really boss! I wonder what sicko put that one together?

Oh my, another tour is over and it's time to go back to watching Family Guy. I wonder if Lance will really race Leadville again?

Although I have not been riding nearly as much as I would like, I put together a solid route from home last week. Great climbing on some old trails that I have not ridden in yrs.

I saw this as I was heading back down the to the canyon. A product of happy hour or were they swerving to miss wildlife?

Saturday was another fun day on the trails. We hit a few I had not done in a while and despite the rain at the end of the ride, it was a great time.
Natural sculpture.

Fun times


We are heading up for the Laramie Enduro again this weekend. Jessica and another a friend of ours both got in last minute when friends of friends bailed out and gave up their spots. It should be a fun time but admittedly, Leadville or the Breck 100 are more appealing and hopefully I can hit one of them next year. I am sure we will have a great time though and hopefully it will be smooth sailing this year. I am not feeling like I have the best legs right now but I hope to feel a bit more snappy in 5 days. I am going to use last years time as a target and will more importantly focus on the free beer at the finish line!

Hopefully there will be some familiar faces out there. Cheers!

No comments: