Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fixed spin with a twist

I took the fashion express out this evening for a couple hrs and hit the Southern Sun in the middle. The choices are looking good these days. I was surprised at how many people were drinking the stout though. I know it was on the nitro tap and all but it's summer for gods sake! Oh well, more hoppy goodness for the rest of us, delicious again.



Speaking of beer and bikes, I may be crashing my bike next Wednesday if I make it to the Ale to the Chief release party. 10$ for more than you could hope for, best deal in town by a long shot. They always have special kegs they dry hop just for their events that will blow you away too. It's a chance to taste the new brew as well as some artisan beer that does not get bottled and sold.

How about Frischkorn's contribution to that great breakaway in stage 3! Those guys showed some heart staying away that long. It's good to see aggressive riding this early in the tour. Stage 6 should be interesting.

No comments: