Tuesday, July 6, 2010

50 on the 4th



By far my roughest FC50 to date but certainly still a great weekend in Breck. Fork issues, leaking tires, cramps, a big crash, and overall sluggish feel had me less than hammering but I finished to fight another day.

Jessica took 4th on the 4th on big wheels and I am sure she would have been able to easily take 3rd had she only been able to train a little more these past few weeks that saw her preparing for an art opening in Denver on the 8th.


My body took several shots when I crashed but the worst was the one my frame took.

Can't wait for my Ti frame.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Ti frames are soooooo good!

Wskee said...

I am more than ready for the new frame!

ps:I saw someone in a Big Wheel Racing shirt on the mens SS podium! There was a great field out there this year mixing it up.

BobbyKnight said...

Ran into the both of you at Heil a few days before the race. Sorry about your frame & other issues. Congrats to the both of you!
bobby

Wskee said...

Thanks Bobby! It was good to meet you up there on the trail.

Maybe it already happened(?) but best of luck to you in the ultra that you were training for.

jessica moon bernstein said...

When is the McGrueber update coming?